Garzia Fredenandez
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bilbao Armata 2012

Bilbao Armata 2012 Empty Bilbao Armata 2012

Mensaje  shogun Dom Dic 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Aupa a todos.

Es un placer desde la Sala de Armas Fénix de Bilbao anunciaros que los próximos días 14, 15 y 16 de Septiembre de 2012, aquí en Bilbao, se celebrará el Bilbao Armata 2012, un encuentro de artes marciales europeas con carácter internacional.

Las clases serán impartidas por:

- Roman Vucajnk (Academia artis dimicatoriae)
- Harry Winter (Dreynschlag)
- Alberto Bomprezzi (AEEA)
- Mishaël Lopes Cardozo (AMEK)

Próximamente detallaremos el horario y las disciplinas que se impartirán durante el evento, así como demás detalles.

Como referencia os dejamos algunos comentarios de instructores del pasado certamen Bilbao Armata 2011.

Fabrice Cognot (De Taille et d'Estoc):
I've had the honour and pleasure to be invited to teach at the Bilbao Armata last September. It is always a treat to see old HEMA friends and make new ones, but this pleasure was heightened by the smooth organisation of this event and the outstanding hospitality of its hosts.
And in spite of very hot days and nights (though not necessarily for the same reasons), this event delivered, to say the least. I can't judge for my own part (I talked about French rapier and Burgundian Poleaxe), but I can vouch for the quality of the other classes thanks not only to the high level of martial proficiency and teaching of the other instructors, but also the receptive, dedicated and sometimes highly skilled audience - they even managed to bear with my dubious humour, and that's saying something.
And I had good free play time too.
All in all, I have nothing but fond memories of this event - worth every second. Please guys, let me be there net time, ok ?

Roman Vucajnk (Academia artis dimicatoriae):
The organisers of Bilbao Armata have succeeded in placing the event firmly on the international HEMA map. The event was well planned with all the features neatly optimised to meet the expectations of attendees, as well as instructors. Workshops were held in a modern, fully equipped gym and the time-frame ensured a smooth run of the event. The organising crew completed their task on a highly professional level, while at the same time treating everybody to overwhelming splendour of the local hospitality. Bilbao Armata is certainly to be revisited next year!

Johannes Pelzer (Gladiatores):
For me, the Bilbao Armata 2011 was an awesome weekend. The organisators from SAF, worked really hard to make everything comfortable for the participants. I would be happy to be there in 2012 again and recommend this event to you.

Un saludo a todos

Sala de Armas Fénix
www.salafenix.eu
salafenix@gmail.com
bilbaoarmata@gmail.com

shogun
Recreación Histórica

Bilbao Armata 2012 Empty Re: Bilbao Armata 2012

Mensaje  shogun Jue Ene 05, 2012 12:36 am

Actualizamos los instructores y las disciplinas (provisional).

Roman Vucajnk (Academia artis dimicatoriae):
- Daga
- Ringen

Harry Winter (Dreynschlag)
- Espada y broquel (Lignitzer)
- Pole axe

Alberto Bomprezzi (AEEA)
- Espada de mano y media (Técnicas de combate cercano)
- Ropera (principiante y avanzado)

Mishaël Lopes Cardozo (AMEK)
- Biomecánica

Ignacio Buján (Sala de Armas Fénix)
- Espada de mano y media (Principios y técnicas del Goliath Fechtbuch)

Próximamente pondremos los horarios, precio y más detalles.

Un saludo

Sala de Armas Fénix
http://www.salafenix.eu
salafenix@gmail.com
bilbaoarmata@gmail.com

shogun
Recreación Histórica

Mensaje  shogun Jue Jun 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Hola de nuevo a todos

Os comunicamos que ya hemos abierto la inscripción al Bilbao Armata.

Asimismo disponemos del horario provisional del evento.

En unos días iremos agregando más datos, como alojamiento recomendado, mapas de ruta etc, lo cual iremos informando por estos lares.

Información disponible en:
www.salafenix.eu
www.salafenix.eu/armata.php?anio=2012

Un saludo a todos

Sala de Armas Fénix

salafenix@gmail.com
bilbaoarmata@gmail.com

shogun
Recreación Histórica

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado